HinduPost is the voice of Hindus. Support us. Protect Dharma

Will you help us hit our goal?

HinduPost is the voice of Hindus. Support us. Protect Dharma
0.3 C
Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Trudeau gets donations from gurdwaras controlled by Khalistani elements: Congress MP Ravneet Singh Bittu

Congress MP Ravneet Singh Bittu on Thursday accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his party of giving shelter to India’s most wanted terrorists and gangsters in Canada.

The Lok Sabha MP claimed that hundreds of gurdwaras were under the control of slain Khalistani terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar and banned ‘Sikhs for Justice’ leader Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, from where every week millions of pounds are donated to Trudeau, his ministers and his party. “This is the reason the Canadian Prime Minister is giving statements in favour of people like Pannun and Nijjar.”

Strongly criticizing the statement of the Canadian Prime Minister, the Congress MP also claimed that drugs are being sent from Canada to Punjab.

Of the list of top 10 terrorists and gangsters of India from Punjab, eight are currently residing in Canada, Bittu said. 

He added that Khalistani terrorist Pannun has threatened that he will not allow Hindus to live in Canada. 

Bittu claimed that the right-hand man of the person who had murdered his grandfather was Hardeep Singh Nijjar, who went from Punjab to Canada and took shelter there. 

The Congress MP has urged the “99.5 per cent” of peace-loving Indians (“the remaining 0.5 per cent are pro-Khalistan”) living in Canada to put pressure on the Canadian government so that relations between the two countries do not sour and people do not suffer due to it.

While Bittu was mentioning about the Canadian Prime Minister’s plane breaking down in Delhi, Bhartrihari Mahtab, sitting on the Chairman’s chair, said that Trudeau had visited New Delhi in 2018 after his plane had also broken down. 

Mahtab further said that this time a plane was also offered by the Indian government to take him.

The Congress MP said that all the gangsters residing in Canada are carrying out killings and murders in Punjab.

(The story has been published via a syndicated feed with a modified headline.)

Subscribe to our channels on Telegram &  YouTube. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


Latest Articles

Sign up to receive HinduPost content in your inbox
Select list(s):

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Thanks for Visiting Hindupost

Dear valued reader, has been your reliable source for news and perspectives vital to the Hindu community. We strive to amplify diverse voices and broaden understanding, but we can't do it alone. Keeping our platform free and high-quality requires resources. As a non-profit, we rely on reader contributions. Please consider donating to Any amount you give can make a real difference. It's simple - click on this button:
By supporting us, you invest in a platform dedicated to truth, understanding, and the voices of the Hindu community. Thank you for standing with us.