HinduPost welcomes contributions from its readers and the world-wide Hindu community, in the form of commentary, opinion pieces, article series, news reports and other curated media content (info-graphics etc.) that is relevant to Hindu society. Articles should meet the criteria and style guide provided below.
If you wish to report a human rights violation, please visit here.
- Articles should address issues in the fields of politics, society, culture or economy; or raise awareness about Hindu civilization.
- Articles should be original (authored by the sender) and free of any copyright restrictions.
- We prefer submissions be made exclusive to HinduPost and they can be hosted on personal blogs after a week of its publishing on HinduPost.
- In case the article authored by you has already been published elsewhere, please provide those details.
- Articles should be between 300 to 2000 words. A series of articles on the same topic are also welcome.
- If the article is a curated news report, please cite original sources. Ideally, the curation should provide additional analysis and commentary on the original report.
- The argument should be made concisely, without resorting to personal or ad-hominem attacks against an individual or organization.
- Please do a thorough fact-check and cite all data and quotes in the article. Writers will be liable for their articles.
Please send your submissions as MS-Word drafts to [email protected]. Submissions in other formats like PDF etc. make our job of publishing the article more difficult.
The final decision regarding publication of the article rests with our editorial team. Articles might be edited before being published.
- We host articles written in English or Hindi.
- Please check grammar and spelling before submission.
- Use Bharat instead of India, and Hindu Dharma instead of Hinduism.
- An abbreviation must be expanded at its first occurrence.
- While quoting from a source, identify the source clearly and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
- Images used can be in jpeg, png or gif formats and free of any copyright restrictions. If no image is provided with the article, we will tag an image relevant to the article (this is required to prevent the home page template from breaking).
- Provide appropriate captions for tables, graphs and images used in the article.
- Organize the article into logical sections/paragraphs.
If you wish to show your profile picture and bio on Author page
- Please upload your Gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar) on the site https://en.gravatar.com/ (use the same email id to register here as the one you provided to HinduPost)
- Please send a 2-line introductory bio with your first submission, if you wish your author profile to include the same.
If you wish to remain anonymous, your article will be published under ‘Guest Author’
Opinions expressed within articles are the personal opinions of the author. HinduPost will not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information, or assume any responsibility or liability for the same.