HinduPost is the voice of Hindus. Support us. Protect Dharma

Will you help us hit our goal?

HinduPost is the voice of Hindus. Support us. Protect Dharma
21.6 C
Wednesday, November 30, 2022

400 Mosque-madrasas built near Bharat-Nepal border in UP and U’khand over last 10 years

The Bharat-Nepal border area in states of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh has seen an estimated 400 mosques and madrasas mushrooming up in the past 10 years. This has been accompanied with a surge in the Muslim population in an institutionalized manner.

A growing number of mosques and madrassas suggest a planned and deliberate change in the demography, especially after substantiated cases of large Muslims settlements were recorded in several areas in Uttarakhand. As per reports, the Muslim growth is happening along both sides of the Grand Trunk Road that runs through the heart of Bharat, connecting Bangladesh with Pakistan. This supports the local’s suspicion that the Muslim settlement is being done in a planned manner

Most of the mosques and madrasas have been built in Uttarakhand’s Jauljibi, Pithoragarh, Banbasa, Dharchula, Jhulaghat and Khatima and Uttar Pradesh’s Bahraich, Basti, and Gorakhpur areas and the population of Muslims have also grown in towns and regions, all of which run adjacent to the Bharat-Nepal border. Reportedly, those settling along the GT road are largely Bangladeshi and Rohingya infiltrators. 

Apart from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, the GT road (which coincides with today’s  NH 19 and NH 44) also passes through other states like Bihar, Bengal, Haryana, and Punjab. Planning the settlement of a particular demography through this long strip in a corridor-like arrangement reeks of a well-hatched conspiracy, which translates to a threat to the nation’s security and integrity.  

It is also alleged that funds for these mosques and madrasas are being sent from Pakistan and Islamic fundamentalist groups like Dawat-e-Islamia.

In the past, several Pak-based Islamist terrorist outfits have used the Nepal border to execute terrorist activities and create disruptions in Bharat. The infamous incident of the Kandahar plane hijack was carried out through Nepal.

Considering the history of this area and its political and geographic significance, these Muslim settlements in huge numbers cannot be taken lightly or ignored. The government must take cognizance of this issue and initiate prompt actions to check this demographic aggression.

Land jihad has already surfaced as a major threat in Uttarakhand; to bring this issue to focus, BJP State General Secretary Gajraj Singh Bisht took out a rally on Saturday, September 25. 

Addressing the gathering, he asserted that we cannot give a better gift to our ancestors this Shraddh than to wake up to the threat facing us. “Our ancestors had endured the slavery of Muslims for 700 years but didn’t convert to Islam. Earlier, Kashmir was also like us, but one by one, Muslim families kept settling and increasing in number there and the population of the Hindus kept diminishing. As soon as Muslims became 60% of the total demography, they chased away the remaining 40% of the Hindus. Even today, 23% of Hindus of Kashmir are residing in shelters in Delhi,” he added.

Both UP and Uttarakhand governments have not been serious about the threat of land jihad in their states for a long time. It has been seen that many locals in these states were compelled to migrate away from their homes after the rapid growth in the population of a particular community that often causes disruption of peace and leads to an unsafe, anti-Hindu environment. 

Now that the locals have started to voice out their strong resentment over the growing attempts of encroachment of land in the state, it is hoped that the state governments will look into the matter with more seriousness. One proposal is that government may implement a ban on the sale and purchase of land within a radius of 4-5 km from a place of religious significance for Hindus. 

Subscribe to our channels on Telegram &  YouTube. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Related Articles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles

Sign up to receive HinduPost content in your inbox
Select list(s):

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.