Seemingly unrelated events started taking place in Bharat and in the USA in the recent past. What is common in these events?
- The Statue of Mahatma Gandhi is vandalized in the US and he is labelled as child rapist, racist, and casteist; the campaign spearheaded by an organization.
- A three-day conference is held on “Dismantling Hindutva” in September 2021 from the US.
- US Federal commission United States Commission International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) blacklists Bharat on the pretext of fascism, religious freedom, and oppression of religious minorities.
- An online boycott campaign is launched in the middle-east to boycott Indian products and further supported by Pakistani troll machinery.
- In the US, a campaign is launched on ‘Caste’ by an innocuous organization gaining prominence.
- Series of seminars and conferences are held by some concerned individuals in the US on ‘Rising Fascism’ in India.
- A toolkit that was prepared for farmers’ protest for some unknown reasons mentioned to dent Bharat’s soft image of Tea and Yoga.
- Organizations that lobbied USCIRF to blacklist Bharat in 2018-20, also lobbied during 2013-14 when there was a different government in Bharat.
- Several organizations in the name of helping Bharat, raised funds during the COVID-19 crisis and failed to deliver any help, and duped millions of Bharatiyas.
All these events seem random and independent of each other. However, all of these are interconnected and intertwined in some places. One major commonality among all these events was that they were carried out by the same set of people. At present all these people are active and operating on different Fault Lines in Bharat.
Lest we forget..
Are we to say that there are no problems in Bharat?
By no means. As we have noted repeatedly, these are genuine problems of Bharat, the long-running fault lines. These are very much real concerns for Bharat. The issues of minorities and inter jaati (aka ‘caste’) conflicts are real problems and should be discussed ad-nauseum and addressed head-on. We must face the problem of gender discrimination as well as regional concerns.
What we must not do is to let the vested interests hijack these issues and weaponize them against Bharat. These issues should be raised by real stakeholders, who conveniently have been removed from the discourse. A set of ‘vulture activists’ have arrogated upon themselves to become the representative voice on every issue – at the cost of real stakeholders. Is it a coincidence that the same set of individuals and fronts affiliated with JFA/ Jamaat has become the voice on every issue of Bharat?! How did that happen? How do unknown and random White people alight on the scene, all of a sudden, and become the guardian angels of Bharatiya human rights concerns? Is it also a coincidence that these are also the same set of individuals and fronts which are given mainstream space by Indians elites and Indian media? Is it merely mental slavery to Whiteness and foreign complex or there is more to it?
There have been, and are, many activists and experts on Bharat’s issues – who have spent their lifetime fighting for the causes. However, instead of empowering them and giving them a voice, the eco-system oiled from the US-based Jamaat-linked machinery has taken control over the discourse – whose interest is not in addressing the issues – but to prolong them. It is not in their interest that any constructive debate takes place. Their interest is in deepening the fault lines – so much that they become unbridgeable. What would be the best strategy to bleed Bharat than making Bharatiyas fight Bharatiyas.
And we are sad to note that they are succeeding.
Click here to read the entire report.
(This article was published on thedisinfolab.org and has been reproduced with a changed headline and minor edits to conform to HinduPost style-guide)