In the continuing series of gruesome attacks on Hindu socio-political activists by communists in Kannur district of Kerala, a BJP party worker A V Biju (29), was taken to hospital in a critical condition after he was hacked by sharp objects today morning.
As per this news report,
“The victim identified as Biju, who is an auto rickshaw driver by profession, was assaulted in Chockliin in the early hours of Tuesday when he was taking some students to SN Public School, near Pannur in Thalassery. The autorickshaw driver, A V Biju (29), was pulled out from the vehicle and attacked by a six-member gang suspected to be CPI-M workers, as the petrified students watched.
Biju, who sustained injuries, was rushed to a local hospital and later taken to the Kozhikode Medical college hospital, police said.
“It happened around 8.30 am in the morning. his condition is critical and has been shifted to Kozhikode medical college. the culprits not identified yet. Students are in shock,” Biju MV, Sub Inspector, Chockli told The News Minute. “
Last month, a 27-year-old RSS worker, PV Sujith, was hacked to death in front of his aged parents in Papinesseri in the same Kannur district, also by CPI(M) workers. Kannur, a district in north Kerala, has been reeling under Marxist terror for a long time. This is not the first incidence of violent attack on Hindu activists; below is a partial list of brutal CPM attacks over the years –
• April, 1996 – BJP Kannur district general secretary Panniyanoor Chandran was killed while he was riding a motorbike along with his wife; the CPM killers did not betray any mercy in killing the BJP leader brutally in front of his wife.
• Dec, 1999 – BJP youth wing state vice president KT Jayakrishnan was hacked to death in a East Mokeri (Kannur) Upper Primary School classroom where he was teaching children. Before departing, the assailants left a threat on the blackboard warning the terrified children not to give evidence against them.
• March 2008 – 5 RSS workers killed over 2 days in various locations in Kannur district by CPM workers
• Dec, 2013 – Vinod Kumar, 35, a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker, was stabbed to death by Communist Party of India (Marxist) [CPI-M] workers at Payyannur, Kannur
• Sep 2014 – Elamthottathil Manoj (42) of the RSS was hacked to death and his friend Pramod injured when the duo was attacked by CPM goons after hurling bombs on the car they were travelling.