1.) Job Opening: HinduPost is looking for a Social Media Manager. This is a paid opportunity to join an established Hindu/Dharmic news and opinion portal which is looking to aggressively grow traffic and user engagement. You will also have the opportunity to develop your own social media content and management skills.
The individual will craft and execute a strategy to:
– Build audience for HinduPost’s SM handles on Twitter, FB, Instagram, Reddit and YouTube
– Drive engagement on HinduPost articles on those platforms both using our handles and others
– Provide feedback to the writers and editors on content optimization
– Work with the editorial team and management on traffic and content analytics
– You are a fervent believer in Dharmic causes and keen follower of the news cycle
– You are active on SM platforms and have a history of posting and participating
– You have worked in building traffic, engagement and content promotion
– You understand social media platform specific content optimization
– You have or are willing to develop experience with analytics for measuring traffic and engagement specific to platforms
– Copywriting skills and understanding elements of writing headlines are an added bonus.
Skills to be a Social Media Manager
If this role excites you, please send your profile to [email protected] along with a 1-page brief on your initial thoughts about increasing HinduPost engagement & traffic.
Our SM Handles: