A video of young kids aged 6 to 10 waving Islamic flags, shouting jihadi slogans including the Kashmiri war cry of ‘Le ke rahenge Azaadi‘ (we will grab our independence) and insulting RSS has emerged from Kerala. These kids have been taught that Hindu organization members are ‘dogs or hooligans’. This is what the preachings and teachings of Mullahs have done to young Muslim kids whose parents are probably proud at the bigotry seeded in young minds.
ഈ കുരുന്നു പ്രായത്തിൽ… pic.twitter.com/U3JXlV884Y
— Kabir_カビール 🇮🇳 (@Kabeerahesadho) August 1, 2021
But this is not all.
Another video shows a Muslim father teaching his son that they will ‘reconstruct Babri masjid where it existed’. He adds that if not in their lifetime, future generations will. This is nothing but jihadi bigotry & hatred for Hindus being spawned and carried over to the next generation – over a mosque that was built in a Hindu holy town over a destroyed temple, and after a tortuous court case lasting decades where Muslims got every chance to present their case but eventually lost due to overwhelming archaeological and other evidence.
''We will reconstruct babri masjid there..If not in our life time, my son will do it''.
A jehadi teaching son.
This is how lie & hate carried over.
If Hindus could carry the fire for 5 centuries, bring down babri and then reconstruct Ram Mandir, we kno to protect in future also. pic.twitter.com/4PUWob4wTu
— Pratheesh Viswanath (@pratheesh_Hind) August 19, 2020
Another video shows Shafi Saadi Kumaramputhur from Samastha Kerala Sunni Education board warning Muslim children not to show any reluctance to kill those who leave Islam. This rant is part of the Mullah’s online ‘teachings’ for school-going children. The punishment for leaving Islam is that the ruler should not wait and should kill him immediately. He adds the usual going-to-hell story to intimidate the kids. The Samastha board has a history of using anti-national and anti-Hindu propaganda, exhorting the teachings of dangerous criminals like terror preacher Zakir Naik, and is also accused of receiving funds from Islamists living abroad in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey etc..
Children are taught not to show any reluctance to kill believers who leave Islam, this video is from Samastha Kerala Sunni Education board and the teacher is named Shafi saadi kumaramputhur, Hail secularism hail democracy
NB: If you are alive pic.twitter.com/bdSpqbSD8x
— Rocket Scientist 🇮🇳 (@Rockumon) June 20, 2021
Meanwhile, the SDPI (political arm of quasi-terror outfit Popular Front of India) is openly planning to reach the Kerala assembly in 2031 & Parliament by 2047. They pin their hope on the far higher rate of Muslim growth compared to Hindu & Christians in Kerala. They have heavily infiltrated our social and political lives and the Communist dominance in Kerala can be contributed largely to green-communism that is being practiced now. From a Hindu perspective, this is as dangerous as it gets. There can be no greater enemy to Dharma than the forces of Islamism and communism combined.
SDPI / Popular Front will reach Kerala assembly in 2031 & by 2047 in Delhi
They pin their hope on current rate of Jihadi growth & negative growth of Hindus & Xians in Kerala
Majority of children born in maternity wards of Kerala are to Muslim parents since last few years pic.twitter.com/VZSwKRcgni
— HKupdate (@HKupdate) March 13, 2021
The majority of children born in maternity wards of Kerala during the past many years are infants of Muslim parents. Out of every 100 children born In Kerala, over 40 are Muslims. As per census 2011, Kerala has 26% Muslims, but they give birth to more children than the remaining 74 percent!
Police themselves admit that at least 100 young educated people from Kerala have joined ISIS over the years. Their local sleeper cells are estimated to be in their thousands. Such news never makes it to the mainstream media for obvious reasons. Unless some sort of population control is introduced and all reservations to Muslims stopped (many Muslim communities qualify for OBC reservation in Kerala and across the country), this could easily spiral into something untamable. This is not the time for Hindus to use the victim card and sit back.
Did you find this article useful? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.
HinduPost is now on Telegram. For the best reports & opinions on issues concerning Hindu society, subscribe to HinduPost on Telegram.