Attacks on Hindus and Hindu Dharma, both in Bharat and overseas, are frequent and unrelenting. In many regions of the world, this persecution is like a genocide slowly unfolding before our eyes. For decades, the true depth and breadth of these attacks, driven by disturbing anti-Hindu bigotry, have been ignored by the world. From murders, forced conversions, land grabs, assault on festivals, desecration of temples and murtis, hate speech, sexual violence to institutionalized & legal discrimination, Hindus are facing an increasing assault on their very existence along with an unprecedented Hindu hatred.
In this weekly summary for the period from 25 July 2021 to 31 July 2021, we hope to provide a snapshot of such crimes and hopefully awaken more people around the world to this human rights crisis:
1) A Roman Catholic priest George Ponnaiah who made a disgusting speech in the Kanniyakumari district about Bharat Mata, Hindu Dharma, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, and the DMK government led by Chief Minister M.K. Stalin was arrested in Madurai on Saturday.
2) The Kerala High Court forced a penalty of Rs 25,000 on the Ernakulam-based Hindu Sevakendram, and dismissed their petition that asked why reservations meant for socially backward Hindus are being snatched by communities that they felt are no longer backward. The Hindu organization wanted our rulers to declare that Muslims, Latin Catholics, Christian Nadars, and Hindu Scheduled Castes converted to any denomination in Christianity should not be entitled to be treated as backward classes. The court directed the Sevakendram to transfer the amount within a month to a bank account created for providing financial aid to children in the state suffering from rare diseases.
3) Feminism in Bharat today has almost nothing to do with the upliftment or welfare of women. In the hands of leftist entities, feminism has now been relegated into yet another mode of damning and defaming Hindu Dharma and discouraging women from practicing the same. Websites like “She the people”, “Feminism in India”, or Yahoo’s “Makers India” have surfaced as champions of churning out Hinduphobic content in the garb of feminism. “Feminism in India” goes a notch up by promoting Islam simultaneously.
4) A Hindu minor girl was rescued last Friday from four Muslim men from Haridwar in Dwarahat town of Almora district. Due to the alert hotel owner, members of Hindutva organizations reached the place, and police were called. After a ruckus, the police had to file a case against the youth.
5) In an absolutely unbelievable turn of events, the deities of the 1,500-year-old Panchalingeshwara temple in Ranipet, Tamil Nadu were defiled by miscreants in Ranipet, Tamil Nadu. The murtis of Amman and Durga were found in a disrobed state with semen ejaculated on them. The incident is repeated for the third time has caused widespread outrage against police inaction.
6) The arrest of three Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) terrorists from Haridevpur in South Kolkata followed by several arrests and their subsequent interrogation has led the police to believe that the militants coming from or through Bangladesh are not following the traditional patterns of operation. They are adopting new methods and mechanisms which are helping them to avoid security surveillance and expand their organization. Terrorists are using Hindu names to get married to Hindu women and recruit more.
7) A case of forced conversion that came to light yesterday, has shocked Uttarakhand. A young Hindu man who was a resident of Uttarakhand was forcibly converted to Islam in Rajasthan.
8) Ten policemen in Uttar Pradesh’s Baghpat have been relieved of their duties after a 22-year-old man – the son of a local RSS leader — allegedly ended his life by hanging when his mother was roughed up and their house ransacked by police, following a brawl at a Covid vaccination camp in the district, officials said on Tuesday.
9) The National Investigation Agency (NIA) said on Wednesday that it has arrested Malik Noor Mohammad Fayyaz, a key conspirator in the killing of the Parihar brothers of Kishtwar in Jammu and Kashmir.
1) Reena Meghwar, a Hindu girl abducted for rape & conversion to Islam just before her marriage by Muhammad Qasim & others from Karyo Ghanor, Badin Sindh. She escaped but was caught. She has escaped again, but she & her family are in danger. As a leaving Islam is punishable by death.
Did you find this article useful? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.